right tnc for my 9600 card modem

hi there,

I want to run 9600bps packet satellite. I've already had all of the
equipment needed, except for proper working TNC. I've also had a nice
G3RUH MC-NB96 card. The question is can you tell me the right TNC(s) for
my NB96 card ?? What does it(they) cost(s) ?? Does Paccomm sell only the
TNC, not included 9600 card ??

pls respond directly to my address, I am  not this list's member.

TIA,
-affan-