Tigertronics BP-2M Modem

Hi all-

I'm wanting to experiment w/ various non-voice modes, and the BP-2m has
caught my eye. Tigertronics advertises that it does many modes for a low
price, including SSTV.

When I searched for a Tigertronics web site I couldn't find one.

Does anyone one know if the BP-2M and it's support software will work in
Robot 36 mode for Mir SSTV?

Also, would it support 1200 baud PSK or some of the other satellite
non-AFSK 1200 modes?

Thanks and 73,
Doug
AB8CJ