Mir contact

Gentlemen:

Thanks to your information I gathered from a friend I was able to leave
message on Mir's pbbs today while the russian spacecraft passed over
Rio de Janeiro. I sent my subscription request to you to put my name on
your mailing list.

Mir passed over today February 3rd, 1999 at 03:57 UTC. Below is the
actual text of my connection to R0MIR-1:
Connection : r0mir-1
cmd:
*** COcmd:NNECTED to R0MIR-1
A Link state is: CONNECTED to R0MIR-1

cmd:[KPC9612P-8.1-HM$]
44863 BYTES AVAILABLE
THERE ARE 34 MESSAGES NUMBERED 1093-1172
ENTER COMMAND:  B,J,K,L,R,S, or Help >
s r0mir
44838 BYTES AVAILABLE
SUBJECT: greetings

ENTER MESSAGE 1173--END WITH CTRL-Z OR /EX ON A SINGLE LINE

Congratulations to all of you for your work!
Thanks for receiving our messages and hope you'll have
a safe return to earth.

73's de Evio - PY1FO@PY1AA.RJ.BRA.SA
/EX

MESSAGE SAVED