skn night

why not pick a holiday that we can all relate to as amateur satellite
operators???

why not use the birthday of RS-1 or some other famous amateur satellite.
maybe the birthday of ao-13 who we all remember fondly.

by picking one of those dates, we can perputate the rememberence of
that bird.

73...bruce

Houston, Texas                                   or: kk5do@hal-pc.org
AMSAT Area Coordinator
ARRL Official Bulletin Station, Awards Manager (WAS, 5BWAS, VUCC), VE
Houston AMSAT Net - Tuesday, 8PM CDT on GE-1, T12, 5.7MHz at 103 degrees