From: kb2wqm@juno.com [mailto:kb2wqm@juno.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 3:35 PM
To: paul.willmott@omsl.bm
Cc: markm@vitrex.net; amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: Re: [amsat-bb] WISP - KCTT and Station Pgm

Another way to handle this is to wire the  KCT address  jumper switch to
the front panel of the pc.  When I want to run WiSP , or Station, all I
do is select the  corresponding correct address for either program, then
load the program. This way you  don't have to reboot. You only have to
wire for select ,the first jumper. Both drivers can stay resident, as
long as your  active program doesn't see both of them.  You will know if
it does,  as your rotor will chatter away. This works for me, I've been
operating this way for several months with no problems.  Like Paul says
this  problem will go away with Station 2. If you need a detailed drawing
of how to do this, let me know.

73 Jeff kb2wqm