From: Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk [mailto:Richard@g3rwl.demon.co.uk]
Sent: Tuesday, February 02, 1999 1:37 PM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.Org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Re: OSCAR SKN BEST FIST WINNERS

Clifford Buttschardt writes:
> I'd like to see any sort of additional SKN night (day).
> Of course Superbowl Sunday is just fine by me but the majority of men
> in this country would view this as patently "unamerican!"    Cliff K7RR

And un-international (unless you're happy to leave out the rest of the
world).

It needs a date which is an international holiday. Christian religious
days will not suit those countries which have other religions so we have
the proverbial can of worms unless .....

New year is (almost) international; any others ?  MayDay maybe ?
even Fathers day is different here from the US :)

73
Richard W L Limebear G3RWL
g3rwl@amsat.org
FOC # 1188

          What will NASA call the next DS mission after DS-8 ?