Intruder??

Hello People.

I am looking for information regarding a possible intruder on the top end
of 2m (145.800-146.000)
The signal is a spurious one from a hi power transmitter.

The offending transmitter is local to the Isle of Man and can be clearly
heard on FM drifting down from where he should be, to around 145.800(ish)

Has anyone heard anything that should not be there on say, FO20/29 or any
other satellites that have uplink frequencies that may be in the top
portion of 2m??  Or, perhaps your into AO10 and have heard some thing on
the down link? That's how i found it! (Guess you'd be "line of site" to
GD!)

If so, I'd appreciate it if you could contact me with what you have.

73 de Andy GD0TEP
qsl Manager for GD4IOM-GD0EMG-MD8V
RSGB Buro manager for all GD's
Chairman, Isle of Man Amateur Radio Society,
The National Society for the island
At 17:58:43 on 02/02/99