Sunsat's JR1JAK back home.

Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:35:32 PST
From: Jan-Albert Koekemoer <jan_koekemoer@hotmail.com>
To: cbuttsch@slonet.org

Hi Cliff

Jan Hatting forwarded your message to me. I arrived yesterday here in
Cape Town after travelling for 64 hours! Today it is back to work and
what a shock it is!!

Thanks again for all your effort on that side with our ground support.
It was tremendous working with you guys and I'm really sorry I wasn't
able to see it through but maybe you still have a chance with Niki and
Dirk! At this stage it is still a bit unsure whether they will stay
there until a successful launch or return here as I had to do.

Regards from a sweltering Stellenbosch!
Jan-Albert