Satellite Info Pages Updated

Badly in need of updating and long over due, it's been a busy year in the
Amateur Satellite Service, I've updated the Satellite Information Web Pages
on the AMSAT-NA web site.

    http://www.amsat.org/amsat/sats/n7hpr/satsum.html

The "Brief History of Amateur Satellites" is steadly growing.  I've retired
a few non-functioning satellites to the page.  Several on the "Future
Amateur Satellites" have made it the the "Present" list.

Since starting these pages in 1995, the Web has grown tremendously.  Many
links were added and updated.

If you find errors, corrections, and/or additions, please bring them to my
attention.  I'll get them entered as soon as possible.

73,

 - Steve
 (n7hpr@tapr.org)
 (n7hpr@amsat.org)