OSCAR SKN BEST FIST WINNERS

AMSAT-NA's 27th annual Straight Key Night on OSCAR, held
1 January 1999, was quite a success, with lots of fun had
by all.

Here is this year's list of Best Fist winners.  Each amateur
listed received one or more nominations: G3RWL, KB1SF,
K7RR, K9CIS, NM1K, N0IBT, OK2AQK, W3JIM.

Our thanks to all who took part.  We you're able to join us
for the 28th annual event, which will celebrate the arrival
of the millenium on 1 January 2000.  Please be sure,
though, to run your orbital predictions beforehand.  We
hope the Y2K bug doesn't strike your computer, but even
if it does, there's always the old reliable straight key!

73,

Ray Soifer, W2RS
w2rs@amsat.org