MIR SSTV finally

I've been trying to sucessfully download SSTV images from MIR for a while without much luck.
About the time I figured out how to do it they were in the dark and not transmitting, then after
they came around into the light I got some images, but managed to lose them by forgetting to
save, but I finally got a couple, and one that I think is spectacular. It's an image showing 3
great lakes in the Northern Michigan area. Really neat stuff. Amazing what they can do through
a blurry window.
  Anyway, for anyone interested or collecting the images, it can be viewed at:
http://www.megalink.net/~wejones/mir-mich.jpg

73