RS-13 From US to Europe

I've been trying to see if I can work Europe on RS-13 (mode K) when the MUF is
above 30 mHz and the bird is over Europe.  I have monitored 2 passes for each
of the last 3 days, typically between 1400 and 1600 UTC (the optimum time per
both the ARRL.org and PROPLAB-Pro).  While 15 m appears to be open to the
East, I have not heard much on 10 m except South America at that time.

Has anyone else been able to work mode K from central/western US into Europe
on RS-12/13?  I am curious if anyone else has experimented with this
phenomenon  or if I am wasting my time.  Maybe I just need to wait a little
longer into the sunspot cycle.  Comments?

73 from Texas, Y'all,
Jerry, K5OE