TMSAT Status

Yesterday morning during passes over Surrey we observed that TMSAT was no
longer transmitting telemetry on the downlink.  The reason for this was
quickly apparent, however to allow me to find the software problem causing
this I decided to reset the on-board computer (OBC186) and dump the memory
to the secondary flight computer (the OBC386).  This was completed last
night and the OBC186 was reloaded. During passes this morning we have been
reconfiguring the spacecraft and downloading the memory dumps.  This work is
now complete and the BBS is now open again for general use.

73
Chris G7UPN / ZL2TPO

Chris Jackson
Groundstation and Operations Manager