New: Rig Control Interface for Yaesu FT-736R

Hi,

    We've just updated the new rig control interface for the Yaesu
FT-736R. We've changed the look of the display, and added support for
WiSP. Doppler correction is now available through either WiSP or
WinOrbit. We have also added Windows NT 4.0 to the list of operating
systems under which our software will run. You can download a
demonstration of this software from our web site at
www.kingsmith-software.com .

    Please place your orders soon, because at the end of February the
special introductory internet price of $34 will be gone for good. All
orders must be post marked by February 28, 1999 to receive the special
introductory price of $34, so hurry!

Mark A. Smith
KB5KYX
Kingsmith Software