W1B Special Event

Announcing the 3rd Annual W1B Special Event Station.

Once again this year, W1B Special Event Station will be active during the VT
QSO Party. W1B is run in commemoration of Wilson "Snowflake" Bentley. The
station will be active on HF and Satellite from FN34 in Vermont.
Hours of operation are 1300z Saturday Feb. 6 until 2300z Sunday Feb. 7. There
will be a group of local Amsat folks and others operating analog satellites
during that period. We should be on FO-20, FO-29 (if in analog), AO-10 (if not
FM'ing too bad), AO-27, RS-13 mode A and RS-15 mode A.
W1B will issue a colorful certificate for anyone that wants confirmation. For
details, drop a note to n1jez@amsat.org. In the past, we have made over 100
satellite contacts during the event. On the HF side, last year WAS was
achieved in the first 6 hours of operation. We hope to work you!

73,
Mike, N1JEZ
AMSAT #29649
"A closed mouth gathers no feet."