update problems

Regarding the post that I made about upgrading the AMSAT Net list:

 I have been informed that users of the Juno mail system can't receive
attachments on their e-mail. I am trying to get an ASCII version of
the list uploaded to my mail server here, with little success I fear.
 If there are any people who use Juno and are involved in an AMSAT
Net, please send me you e-mail address. If worse comes to worse, I'll
take an evening and key in the listing I have and e-mail it to anyone
who notifies me they have this problem.

Thanks,
Andy Reynolds
WD9IYT