re: Kids... QSL?

   Well, I bet the kids had a blast listenin to all the stations calling them
   this morning and from what I could hear evrybody was extremely courteous and
   allowed the 5th grade students to have many contacts. My question is... do
   they want QSL cards from those of us that QSO'd with them?

In a situation like this, or Whenever i work a club or special event station,
i also enclose two cards, one labeled "station copy" and the other labeled
"operator copy".  The cards are comparatively cheap; the people are special.
73's and good luck!

				-- KD6PAG