KO-23 dead?

Does anyone in Korea actually monitor KO-23, or do they just
wake up and control it when someone phones in that it's
having trouble?  I've been unable to copy any carrier from
it again for over a week.  There's been no announcement
(unless I missed it), and no one seems to know or care.  It
seems a sad waste of a scarce and valuable orbiting asset to
simply let it sit idle.  Or is there some major problem that
is being worked on by a team somewhere (Seoul?  Surrey?)
that isn't making their efforts public?  What's going on
with KO-23???
--
Mark D. Johns, Cedar Falls, Iowa -- K0MDJ (EN32sm)
 "Heaven goes by favour.  If it went by merit, you would