Hubble Space Telescope

Does anyone one know the freq. for the HST? OR any re-broadcasting on the
signal(s) for a scanner user? I want to be able to hook my scanner to the
computer and use specialy designed software to show images that the
Telescope is sending.

If anyone can understand what I am saying and want to help, please relpy.

Thanx,
James