School days on Oscar 27 - 28 January

Fellow ops,

Miss Contino's 5th grade class at Franklin Park Magnet School, Fort
Myers, Florida will be attempting to contact as many states and
countries as possible via Oscar 27 (AO-27), tomorrow morning, 28
January, during the 1530 Z pass.  Of course, we will be using my call,
KF4FDJ.  Please listen for us.  It would be nice if some of my Canadian,
Mexican, and Virgin Island friends gave us a contact. You could give us
your grid square if you like, but I think city/state(country) would
interest them more.

Here is an opportunity to cultivate some future hams, and specifically
interest young people in space, and space communications.

Thanks and 73!  Mike, kf4fdj@amsat.org

P.S.  Who knows how fast AO27 travels?  Let me know if you know the
answer.