Sat from Race to the Sky

Howdy from Helena, Montana - Bill KA7YAO - Thanks to K5OE (Jerry) I am
building two egg beater antennas  and will be running Satellite during
the day and early evening from the 350 mile Race to the Sky sled dog
race here in Montana. I will use the Clubs call W7TCK (DN36) from
downtown Helena, Montana. The race is February 14th - 18th. I would like
to give other ham operators a chance to experience the fun of working
satellites and this provides and excellent opportunity.

Web page for the Race to the Sky is  http://www.race2sky.com
Our club web page is http://www.mt.net/~erhardt

Amateur radio provides 24 hour communications each year for the Race to
the Sky to ensure mushers are tracked and route appropriate personnel if
an emergency comes up.

Hope to hear you from the Race to the Sky headquarters in Helena,
Montana

Bill KA7YAO