Re: Icom 2000 for mode A

Yep, keying the transmitter and turning off any modulation is the easy part, but
since the VFO is set for 5KHz mininum change to work RS-13 with it the other
station must chase me down the band and on close passes the shift could move me
ontop of another QSO. (Bad form) so what I really need is a mod to swing the TX
freq a few kiloherts to allow me to stay on freq. Until then I suppose I'll give
AO-27 a try when Im mobile.

73, Tim ka8ddz