to Guy that gave me Shuttle - The Space Flight Simulator

Guy that gave me Shuttle - The Space Flight Simulator,
Please e-mail me. I am staying at my grandmothers and i need to ask you a
question about the game. You e-mail address is not at my grandmothers.

Thanks,
James

Sorry for the inconvenience that this caused to other people signed up to
this board. Sorry.