Re2: FO-29 Sked Jan.25 - Feb.3 1999

Hi, Mike and all

I wrote below last night about the operation sked for FO-29.

> 1999
> Jan.25 (Mon)     - Feb.1 (Mon)         mode JA
> Feb.1  (Mon) 04z - Feb.3 (Wed) 04z     mode JD 1200bpsPSK mailbox

Mike>  I can't tell by your post exactly what the schedule is
Mike> supposed to be on any particular day.

Sorry, I forgot to type they say that the next sked will be announced
in evening on 3rd Feb. So stay tuned.

I don't know what follows after JD1200 operation. However, I beleve
the command station of FO-29 knows the bird gets support in mode JA well.

73 de Kazu Sakamoto, JJ1WTK