CQ FLORIDA Contacts from S Africa

Hi

I will shortly be  relocating to Florida and would like to make
contact with AMSAT members  active  with Shuttle / MIR / (
future ) ISS  comms. / Weather Sats and  interested in their
educational use.
Am particularly interested in any contacts  from Cape Kennedy /
KSC  area - as  possibly " settling "  there.
Have :  hundreds of MIR logons,
     :  QSO's with  NASA Astros. onboard MIR - Foale / Woolf /
        Thomas,
     :  a few shuttle QSO's  -
     :  systems downloading weather sat. images daily
all from  my home stn.  ZS5GMT here in Durban, South Africa.

Pse Email directly :   tilbury@scifs1.und.ac.za

Looking forward to meeting  some of you soon.

Best 73's

Graham Tilbury  -  ZS5GMT
Graham Tilbury                         Phone : 031 260 2768
Antarctic Research Officer             Fax   : 031 261 6550
Physics Department                     Int'l : +27 31 260 2768
University of Natal
Durban,  South Africa