Launch cancelled again!

It appears that the Monday night/Tuesday morning launch has been
cancelled.  No reason was given but it might be that over five inches
of snow fell in the inland valley AND in adjacent mountains to Vandenberg.

Unfortunately, this is the last session that the South Africans can
attend.  Unless something changes, there well be no commands issued from
Vandenberg but rather South Africa.  I'll post the latest when I get to
talk with the crew that remains.  73  Cliff Buttschardt K7RR