Re: FO-29 Sked Jan.25 - Feb.3 1999

Kazu,

On Feb 1, 1999, I read in your post that FO-29 will go to digital mode.
When will it go back to analog mode?  Is there going to be a set
schedule?  I can't tell by your post exactly what the schedule is
supposed to be on any particular day.  Will it spend a week in analog,
then 3 days in digital, and then back to a week of analog?

Thanks and 73, Mike kf4fdj@amsat.org