TX-pedition 1999, No. 1, Report

Thanks to all for the cooperation on the bird.  It was fun.

Special thanks also to Mike, KF4FDJ, for the suggestion
to use a camera tripod (it hasn't been out of the closet
in 5 years) to hold the Arrow and John, KD6PAG, for the tape
 recorder Y suggestion (but you didn't tell me to bring fresh batteries).

>From EL19, AO-27, 15:40 (or so)
KF4FDJ, KB2WQM, K8TL, VA3JDH, KK5DO, WB5YQC

>From EM10, AO-27, 17:20 (or so)
K5VAS, KK5DO, KF4FDJ, WB5YQC, XE2YVW, N7SFI, KB2WQM

>From EM10, RS-13, 22:15
VA3EJN (low pass, heavy daytime QRM)

Again, don't bother sending me QSLs.  I'll mail out cards later this week to
all.

Also heard:  w4nml, n5sub, k3ij, kc2ckx, wa4cax, n2yqp, kc7eql, kd6pag,
ve6itv, w1mr....

73,
Jerry, K5OE