Re: MIR SSTV?

In message <199901240729.BAA14035@nu.binary.net>, Jim Shorney
<jshorn@binary.net> writes

>Is anyone else getting SSTV from MIR tonight?  On three successive
>passes, I have copied a black image with lots of colored specks.  Is
>this what I am supposed to be seeing?  I tested the system on 20 meters
>this afternoon and it worked great.  Platform is W95SSTV running under
>NT Workstation 4.0 SP3.  Sometimes the autostart would jump to Robot
>72, but when in Robot 36 what I see looks like confetti.

Exactly the same results here Jim. Very puzzling though I seem to
remember a similar problem late last year which was cured after a short
while.

Very frustrating after such a long wait for the return of SSTV from MIR

73  John  M1BTR  (Lincolnshire, England)

--
  m1btr@midmarsh.demon.co.uk     M1BTR@GB7SKG
  QRV 6m 4m 2m 70cm   Member: RIG  RSGB  UKRS