NOVA flip mode, floating display.

Good evening,

	Success.  I found my error with the flip mode.  I needed to
set in an Auto-Tracking Observer.  At least I think that was the
problem, as that is the last thing I changed when it started working.

	Still having problems with getting the display to remember
where the separate windows are put when floating mode is selected.
Whenever the program is re-started, all windows stack themselves
in the middle of the screen, one on top the other.

	Anyone using NOVA found a quick cure?  What am I
missing?  Dr. Owen, has something changed???

	Thanks y'all.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.