From: owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org [mailto:owner-AMSAT-BB@AMSAT.Org]On
Behalf Of John Maetta
Sent: Saturday, January 23, 1999 3:24 AM
To: amsat-bb@AMSAT.org
Subject: [amsat-bb] Correct operating procedure for FO-20?

Hello,

Just got back into working the low orbit birds.  I cannot
remember how to correclty
tune.  Do I leave the transmit freq alone and tune my
receiver or vise versa?
I want to do it right.  Will also be working the VHF contest
this weekend from CM94.

Had a good sig into FO-20 tonite on its 1/23  0245 pass.   I
will be on it again later 1/23
0434 and bring up grid CM94 if anyone is interested.  I will
be working CW.

John
N6VMO  CM94