RE: RS 13

You are right Mike, I wrote my answer before reading Dave's message twice.
Then something must be wrong.
RS 12 used to be here in LU/LW  land, very popular as Mode K is (being 15m allowed "only for sat operation"  to beginners between  21200 and  21310) enabled for everybody.
I must start thinking something is wrong with me.
A few minutes ago I had a "wonderful" pass of 52 deg. EL.
I heard the beacon between 29505 and lost it in 29502.
I called CQ (all the time) between 21280 and 21270.
Nobody came between 29485 and 29465.
I would call now to colleagues in this list from LU/LW, CX, ZP,CE to give a try  to RS 13, and perhaps tell friends, who might no know yet, that RS 13 IS operational.
73 de Eduardo / LW5EFL