mir

Hi All,

While waiting for packet I just heard my first MIR SSTV transmission!!!
wasnt very successful in the decoding process however...  I am using
W95SSTV 1.10 evaluation version.. Robot 36 mode..  What are the other
necessary settings?  Like I said, I was not successful on the decode.  I
have, however been successful decoding Scottie 1 local transmissions
earlier this week!

Any advice is greatly appreciated!!

Thanks
73