Re: Japan Calling.

At 06:21 AM 1/23/99 -0800, you wrote:
>We want to try some EME at the end of this month.
>We have a sat trac program but no way to track the Moon

You could download
ftp://ftp.amsat.org/amsat/software/PC/tracking/moonkeps.zip
and use it to generate a temporary set of Keplerian elements
that will allow your satellite tracking program to track the Moon.
Or, you could download one of the EME-specific programs
listed at http://www.amsat.org/amsat/ftpsoft.html#pc-eme and
use that.

73  -Paul
kb5mu@amsat.org