Japan Calling.

Hi;
My name is Keith (N0VJ) I am the president to a small ARRL affiliated
Club. The members are all members of the U.S. Military or contractors
that work for the military.
You can see us out side in the snow doing all sorts of experimentation
and freezing our keasters off and having a great time.

We want to try some EME at the end of this month.
We have a sat trac program but no way to track the Moon
Can you help us out??
thank you
Keith
N0VJ