AO10 Report

Hello AO-10 fans,

The night of the 21st (GMT) was a good night on AO-10.
Actually it was night here in California. It was 0240
to all hours of the morning GMT.

I logged 16 stations on my scratch -pad that evening.
Only made a couple of QSO's but heard lots of people
on the bird.

The next night I had to be gone and missed it.

I'll be there tonight (Jan 23rd, around 0110 UTC)
when she comes up over the horizon, that's when
my antenna works the best.

73,
John, K6YK