More Rare Grid Squares

Looks like a fun weekend for "rare" grids.  Good luck John (KD6PAG).

I'll be QRV on AO-27 from EL19 on Sunday on the 15:45 UTC eastern pass and
from EM10 on the 17:20 UTC western pass.  John will have the far west all to
himself--hi hi.  I also hope to be in one or the other grids for the RS-13
pass at 22:10 UTC, around 29.480 (no promises on this one...depends on the
xyl's humor).

I think John's advice is pretty sound:  only call me if you want/need the
grid(s).  I'll send out QSLs to anybody I log, but will not need any QSLs in
return.  Now I just gotta'  figure out how to hook up a tape recorder so I
don't have the mess I had last time :-)

73 Y'all (from Texas),
Jerry, K5OE