A-R-I-S-S ?

To All Radio Amateurs concerned about A-M-A-T-E-U-R    R-A-D-I-O - - -  I
am totally in lockstep with John Hansen, W2FS ! !  After reading the
snipping
and sniping - I would like to know it's all about. John Hansen, if you
should
hear anything before I do, please share it with me - I'm in the dark . .
. .
 Nick Laub ..  w0ca