2 Questions

I really don't want to get in the flame war, but I have two questions.

1.  Is two meters more crowded in Germany or Japan?  I am under the impression conditions are quite tough in both contries.  Lots of Hams and only 2 MHz (unlike the 4 MHz we have over here).  Isn't that why we call it mode J?

2. "MAREX-North America
Responsible for making the Mir Amateur Radio Satellite project the most popular Amateur Radio Satellite in the world.  More popular and successful than all other Amateur Radio satellites ever flown."

RS 10/11, OSCAR 13 several others were VERY popular

73,
Joe