LOG UPDATE PE1KNL <->AO10

Hallo all users of AO-10,

The old bird is still working fine, although the QSB, I worked this morning
(21-January-1999)

07:38 UTC Jeff K7XQ in central California CM97QI  RST 53

And then the State I wanted to work for a long time:

07:52 UTC Peter NH6VB in Honolulu Hawaii BL01XM RST 52

My station information:

Call:		PE1KNL
Name:	Frank
Grid:		JO22hc
QTH:	Hazerswoude-Dorp near the City of Leiden (Between Amsterdam & Rotterdam
		in the western part of the Netherlands.
Hight:	+/- 12meters A.S.L.
TRX:	Icom IC821h	(barefoot +/- 35Watts on VHF / +/- 30Watts on UHF)
Ant:		Maspro	12 elements X-Yagi VHF	20 elements X-yagi UHF
		With switchable circulaire polarization.
Rotator:	Yaesu G-5600B
Tracking:	Trakbox
PC:		AMD K6 300 -3D + 64Mb RAM

Also QRV in Phone on: Fuji FO-20 , Fuji FO-29 , AO-27

Hope to work You ALL, Skeds welcome via E-mail, Still looking for ZL & VK
Hi)
				73's de Frank PE1KNL   (member of Amsat-DL)
				E-mail: pe1knl@amsat.org

               Radio Amateurs do it on long distance
       VRZA Kagerland HOMEPAGE: http://www.pi4kgl.demon.nl