RE: Older Satellite Gear

	Good question.  Until the last 4 years, I have never stayed in one part of
the world long enough to collect much.  Every few years the army said "You
will proceed on or about <DATE> to <LOCATION> etc etc etc...  and there we
went.  Since we were limited in weight, we dumped most of it.  My
suggestion... if you are not attached to it, not real proud of it, and not
using it... let it go.  There are lots of less fortunate hams out there that
can't afford a new Icom IC-821, and would like to try sat-ops.  Give them a
chance at some cheaper used gear.

	On the other hand, you could be letting go of a future antique!  I really
didn't need to say that, did I?  Well, glad  don't need to make that
decision hi hi hi.

Vy73,  Mike.  KD9KC.  MARS: AAV6EV
kd9kc@whc.net    -    kd9kc@amsat.org
Home  page:   http://www.qsl.net/kd9kc/
El Paso, where the sun spends the winter.