Mir or ISS ?

From what Miles Mann has written it looks like he has joined the Russion
team and is trying to split the teams apart. I don,t think any one country should have complete control of all the antenna ports. I thought this was a combined
effort with many nations. Also promoting non licensed users via the web would
be a mistake for this Amateur Project. Why is this such a big problem on Mir
when it will not be there for that long a period. The ISS should be our major
concern now. Will these bickerings end all Amateur Radio on the ISS? Where
will SSTV be then?
Positively last word on this subject from me. Lets see if Miles can also quit.
              73 de Ken   W7KBM

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home