The heck with it, I'm forgetting sat work

All these recent discussions makes me embarrassed to be a member of the
ham radio community. Thanks to Miles, and others, I've decided to call
off any further plans to go to satellite work to futher my hobby.
Sarex, Mirex, ARISS, all of it - I hope ya all burn on re-entry from
your self propeled high horse/holier than tho attitudes.

Good Bye, I will be requesting my removal from the mailing lists at
AMSAT effective now.

Ham Radio, at least in the Satellite aspect, is no better than CB. All
Junk, All the time.

Brendan Keyport, N7UIE