RE: White Paper

With all respect sir, much words for nothing! I don't understand what is
your point. You talk to us as a business man not as a simple hamradio!
Personally, I'm not interesting to do business with some kind of man if we
could say like that talking of the hamradio!
Assuming that the use of 145.985MHz frequency for SSTV is a mistake
regarding hamradio bandplan. We must be more flexible with that things. If
this situation produce no more interference's and have a large popularity
through the hamradio, why you are
bother? You are some kind of politician and you have to sustain you
candidature at an important function?
Please, do your best in ARISS project if you really want to do this and
leave the SSTV project to run as it is!

As I know, the SSTV project generate only good feedback from hamradio
community(except several people...:((( ), and it was no negative report
regarding interference's.

Don't bother us with your pathetic words! Get your radio and do some
contacts if you are a really hamradio!

Regards,

YO3FFF
Cristi