Re: White Paper

    I agree whole heartedly with Roy Neal's Memo. I could not resist adding
my agreement to this subject. I also wonder what some hams think this kind
of bickering will do to our good relations with NASA and other countries. This
seemed to start when a few hams decided to do their own things instead of
working it out thru the proper channels. I also enjoyed the SSTV from Mir,
but would not like to see this endanger future SSTV and other modes in space.
We all live by rules and regulations and should not let a few change these for
the whole. Let us get behind ARISS, as I don't see any reason to restructure it.

73 de Ken  W7KBM

AMSAT Top AMSAT Home