RE FO-20 Contact from Japan

Dear Sid,
Thank you for your interest in FO-20.
Yes, we JAMSAT operates its own -bb system(sorry, we need two byte
characters!),and I believe many JA stations also "watch" amsat-bb.
I transfered your mail to JAMSAT bb with introduction. I hope you
receive reply from some active JA stations.
Unfortunately I can't QRV now.

73 and Good DX!  de JA3GEP/6 Mikio Mouri