Pacsat AO-16

After several years in the planning and discussion stages, I finally
got a PACSAT station up and running,  maybe. On the late Saturday
pass over the East Coast, this is a sample of what PB displayed:

Open ABCD:
B: 1608680094
PB: Empty.
PHT: uptime is 1581/22:23:27. Time is Sun Jan 17 04:00:24 1999

There were no messages downloaded, no directories, no nothing !

What am I doing wrong  ? Any help would be appreciated.
Please e-mail me at:

so as not to tie up this refelector. Thanks for your help.

73 de Roger, KD4ITU