FO20 contact desired

I wish to make an FO20 contact with any Japanese amateur. Looking at
projections it would appear that there is at least one good pass 15 out of 30
days where maximum elevation for both Japan and Hawaii would be at least 5
degrees.

By the by, I have not seen any participation on this BB by Japanese amateurs.
Do they have a seperate BB for  their part of the world?

Thanks, de Sid AH6HH in Hawaii