Y2K compliance

Hi guys,

The Y2K article posted on the AMSAT web site, and other places, gives the
compliance status of software offered by the AMSAT-NA office.  There are
other free programs on this web site which were not covered in the
article.  One of them is FodTrack for example.  I have received a message
from Manfred that FodTrack is also Y2K compliant.  I encourage any other
software authors who have similar Y2K sensitive software posted on the
AMSAT website as freeware, to post a message to the AMSAT-BB clarifying the
status of their programs.

Thanks Manfred.

--
73, Roy