Re: Wx sat's

Hi Francisco, the current polar orbiting weather satellites that transmit
a useful signal are NOAA 12, NOAA 14, NOAA 15, and Meteor 3-5.  I have not
received a signal from NOAA 12, or Meteor 3-5 in the last two weeks, but
they were on the air then.  NOAA 14 and NOAA 15 transmit good signals.
NOAA 15 is the best.

Rick WB3CSY